These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Aider Service. Information provided by our users through theAider Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Aider. Aider has nocontrol over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third partywebsites. Also, Aider does not assume any liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation,omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or anyother form of third party content on the Site. In addition, Aider will not and cannot censor or edit the content ofany third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly acknowledge and agree that Aider shall not beresponsible for any damages, claims or other liability arising from or related to your use of any third-partywebsite. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughtsof the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect Aider belief.
Errors, Corrections, and Right to Modify or Discontinue Service and Sites
We do not represent or warrant that the Aider will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, orthat defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through theAider will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionalityor content of the aider Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete anydocuments, information or other content appearing on the Site. Aider reserves the right at any time and from timeto time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services and/or Sites (or any part thereof) withor without notice. Aider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension ordiscontinuance of the Service or any Sites.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, Aider hereby grants you permission to use the Service,provided that:
- your use of the Service as permitted is solely for your personal use, and you are not permitted to resellor charge others for use of or access to the Service, or in any other manner inconsistent with theseTerms of Service;
- you will not duplicate, transfer, give access to, copy or distribute any part of the Service in any mediumwithout Aider’s prior written authorization;
- you will not attempt to reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the Service;
1. Aider will use reasonable efforts to make the Website available at all times. However youacknowledge the website /wapsite is provided over the internet and mobile networks and so the qualityand availability of the website /wapsite may be affected by factors outside Aider's reasonable control.
2. Aider does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the Website, or any difficultyor inability to download or access content or any other communication system failure which may result inthe Website being unavailable.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Aider company names, logos, all related products and service names, design marks, slogans,trademarks, service marks, copyright, database rights (and other intellectual property rights of anynature in the Application) together with the underlying software code in the App ("Intellectual Property")is owned by and used under license by Aider company. All other Intellectual Properties herein are theproperty of their respective owners. All copies that you make of the Materials on any of the Media mustbear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on the respective Media that pertainsto the material being copied. You are not authorized to use Aider’s Intellectual Property in anyadvertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner. Reference to any products, services,processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does notconstitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Aider.
- For removal of doubts, it is clarified that, by accepting theses terms, you hereby waive and grant toAider all rights including intellectual property rights and also "moral rights" in the Reviews, Ratings andComments posted by you at Aider through any of mediums of Aider and that Aider is free to use allsuch Review, Ratings and Comments as per its (Aider's) requirements from time to time.